2022 Kia Niro
2022 Kia Niro
2022 Kia Niro Specials.
Request Your Niro Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2022 Kia Niro includes the following trim levels:
- 2022 Kia Niro LX: Start with a solid feature foundation with dual-zone automatic temperature control, keyless entry, and a rear-view camera.
- 2022 Kia Niro LXS: This trim adds safety features like Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Following Assist.
- 2022 Kia Niro LXS Special Edition: Add incredible features like a power sunroof and cloth/leather seating trim on this model.
- 2022 Kia Niro Touring Special Edition: This trim kicks technology up with Harman Kardon® premium audio and built-in navigation.
- 2022 Kia Niro EX Premium: Upgrade to an incredible style level with SynTex seating and a heated steering wheel.
2022 Kia Niro dealer in Tallahassee
The 2022 Kia Niro, available now at Werner Kia in Tallahassee, has the fuel efficiency and cargo capacity you’ve been looking for in a family vehicle. This hybrid crossover SUV features a fuel-minimalist 1.6-liter engine paired with a hybrid electric motor under the hood. When the engine and motor work together they produce a combined 139 horsepower. The standard dual-clutch six-speed automatic transmission helps with responsive acceleration across the speedometer. All that smart technology running the show adds up to an incredible EPA-estimated 51 city and 46 highway MPG. It comes with an 11.9-gallon tank, which gives it an estimated 595-mile range between fill-ups.
Other intelligent features found on the LXS trim and higher include Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Blind-Spot Collision Warning, and Rear-Cross Traffic Warning. Drivers can also upgrade to Kia’s UVO link service for features like remote start, climate control, remote lock control, and “Find My Car.” The hybrid crossover also comes with peace of mind from the included Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty.
Need a car perfect for the Tallahassee commute? Come to Werner Kia in Tallahassee and take the 2022 Kia Niro for a test drive today.
There’s plenty of room for work and play inside the 2022 Kia Niro. With the rear seat up, this crossover offers 19.4 cubic feet of cargo space. If you need more room, lower the second-row seat to get 54.5 cubic feet of room for your gear. The standard 60/40-split folding rear seat makes it easy to adjust between space and seating. It also comes with an 8-inch color touchscreen infotainment system that supports Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
Give your 2022 Kia Niro a personalized touch with 7 inspiring colors to choose from, like the unique Horizon Blue and the sporty Solar Orange. The standard gloss black radiator grille with chrome lower trim, black fender cladding, and rear spoiler highlights this crossover’s slick style. Other great exterior features include body-color power-adjustable outside mirrors, LED DRLs, and rear privacy glass. The LXS and higher trims add the convenient Smart Key system which includes remote engine start on the key fob.
(1) 2022 Niro LXS shown with optional features. Not all optional features are available on all trims. Some features may vary. All cargo should be evenly distributed, properly secured and never piled higher than the seatback. MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle’s condition. Kia Drive Wise: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems are not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution. Remote Start: Do not use remote climate control or remote start if vehicle is in an enclosed area (e.g., closed garage) or a partially enclosed area without ventilation. Close all doors leading from adjacent living areas to the vehicle area before executing a remote climate control or remote start command.