2023 Kia Telluride
2023 Kia Telluride
2023 Kia Telluride Specials.
Request Your Telluride Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Kia Telluride includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Kia Telluride EX X-Line: High-utility roof rails provide extra carrying capacity, and the increased ground clearance with greater approach and departure angles enables you to traverse rougher terrain.
- 2023 Kia Telluride SX: After power-adjusting the driver’s seat in 10 ways and storing the settings in memory, you can park with confidence. The Front Parking Sensors tell you how close you’re getting to an obstacle in front.
- 2023 Kia Telluride SX X-Line: Distinguishing this trim are the unique styling for the exterior and the X-line embossed front seats with exclusive colors for the interior.
- 2023 Kia Telluride SX X-Pro: This trim also has distinctive styling. In the rear cargo area, a 110-volt power inverter lets you plug in useful tools and equipment from home or work.
- 2023 Kia Telluride SX Prestige: Nappa leather upgrades the seats, and you can keep your eyes forward because the Heads-Up Display projects important information directly in front of you.
- 2023 Kia Telluride SX Prestige X-Line: Switch to Tow mode, which helps make pulling a trailer easier with an assist from the self-leveling rear suspension.
- 2023 Kia Telluride SX Prestige X-Pro: Flip a switch, and the rearview mirror turns into a digital display that reveals an unhampered view of what’s behind you.
- 2023 Kia Telluride LX: You won’t forget anybody when you exit this eight-seat SUV because Rear Occupant Alert uses its Ultrasonic Sensors to remind you of anyone in the back.
- 2023 Kia Telluride S: This trim accommodates seven passengers because of the captain’s chairs in the second row. The heated driver’s seat features eight power adjustments.
- 2023 Kia Telluride EX: This trim comes with leather upholstery and ventilation in the front seats. Integrated into the second-row windows are sunshades that help reduce solar glare.
2023 Kia Telluride dealer serving Tallahassee
The 2023 Kia Telluride has the power, handling, and interior convenience for Tallahassee living and beyond, and it’s available from Werner Kia. Motivating this midsize is a 3.8-liter V6 and a paired 8-speed automatic transmission that puts out up to 291 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque while towing up to 5,500 lbs. Active On-Demand All-Wheel Drive with AWD and Snow Mode is standard to optimize your traction under harsh conditions.
To keep you safe, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist cautions you against hitting the car in front of you and prevents an accident by engaging the brakes. To maintain a specified distance from another vehicle, Smart Cruise Control automatically varies your speed as traffic conditions change. To guard your lane changes, Blind-Spot Collision Warning sends you audio-visual signals if a vehicle is in your blind zone.These features and more are protected by a Limited Basic Warranty that lasts for five years or 60,000 miles.
Are you looking for an SUV that can handle city traffic and backroad adventures? Come to Werner Kia in Tallahassee and take the 2023 Telluride for a test drive.
In the 2023 Kia Telluride, both the instrument display and the touchscreen with navigation measure 12.3 inches to offer you maximum viewing space. Connections to your compatible smartphone via Android Auto and Apple CarPlay grant you access to phone calls and text messaging while you’re on the road. Enhancing your entertainment is the Harmon Kardon® Premium Audio System with 10 speakers that include an 8-inch subwoofer, a center speaker, and an external amplifier.
You can make the exterior of the 2023 Kia Telluride with such color choices as Everlasting Silver, Midnight Lake Blue, or Dawning Red. The wheels are available in 18- or 10-inch sizes with finishes like silver, gloss black, or matte black. Available LEDs shine from the Projector Beam Headlamps, Daytime Running Lights, and Positioning Lights. The headlamps switch on and off based on external lighting conditions and go from high beam to low when other vehicles approach at night.