2022 Kia Seltos
2023 Kia Seltos
2023 Kia Seltos Specials.
Request Your Seltos Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Kia Seltos includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Kia Seltos LX: This trim comfortably seats up to five on two rows. But you can also fold down the 60/40-split rear seats and cargo volume expands from 26.6 to 62.8 cu. ft.
- 2023 Kia Seltos S: Back out of a parking spot and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert tells you if another car is crossing your reverse path. Collision Avoidance Assist can also engage braking to prevent you from backing into something.
- 2023 Kia Seltos EX: You’ll stay warm in the winter through the heating that’s built into the front seats. In the summer, Solar Control Glass prevents the interior from getting too hot.
- 2023 Kia Seltos Night Edition: This trim boasts unique black roof rack rails, door garnish, and grille. The 18-inch alloy wheels get a machined finish.
- 2023 Kia Seltos SX: The top of the trim line uses Smart Cruise Control to keep a safe distance between you and the next vehicle by automatically adjusting your speed all the way to a stop as traffic conditions change.
2023 Kia Seltos dealer serving Tallahassee
The subcompact maneuverability of the 2023 Kia Seltos makes driving in Tallahassee breeze, especially when buoyed by the available 1.6-liter turbo engine and the optional all-wheel drive, and it’s available from Werner Kia. Define how you take on road challenges with Drive Mode Select, which includes Sport for thrills, Eco for fuel savings, and Normal to balance sportiness with efficiency. Front-wheel drive and a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder are standard.
Protecting your daily commutes are numerous driver assists, such as Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, which lets you know if a vehicle is in your blind zone and can apply brake pressure to prevent lane-change collisions. Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Following Assist nudges steering, so that you’re always centered within the highway markings. If you’re about to hit another vehicle, Auto Emergency Braking Technology can stop your SUV to prevent an accident.
Are you looking for a subcompact vehicle that’s built for rough roads and city streets? Come to Werner Kia in Tallahassee and take the 2023 Kia Seltos for a test drive.
In the 2023 Kia Seltos, you can rely on the available 10.25-inch touchscreen to display navigation directions and to integrate your compatible smartphone via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. While you’re still on the road, you can make phone calls, receive and send text messages, and download specific apps. When your personal device needs powering up, just lay it on the available Wireless Charger, which avoids having to mess with unwieldy cables and tiny ports.
You can customize the exterior of the 2023 Kia Seltos with single colors like Mars Orange, Neptune blue, or Gravity Gray, or you can go for a two-tone option, such as a Starbright Yellow body with a Cherry Black roof. If you do a lot of off-roading, you’ll like how the standard front and rear skid plates shield the more sensitive components of the underbody from obstacles. Whether you choose Projector Beam or LED headlamps, they automatically switch on and off based on the light in your environment.